Nakagawa Chemical Equipment Co., Ltd. (hereafter, “the Company”) strictly obeys all laws and relevant standards regarding protection of personal information. Personal information collected by the Company consists of individual names, birthdates, addresses and other specified information for the purpose of identifying customers (this includes details that facilitate easy differentiation between information for different customers in order to identify individual customer information).
Collection of Personal Information
The Company collects personal information when receiving any of the following:
- Product order
- Request for informational materials
- Survey response
- Application in response to a free gift promotional campaign, etc.
- Response to an advertisement for employment (for regular employees, volunteers, part-time staff, etc.)
Purposes of Use for Personal Information
The Company uses personal information about customers only when necessary for the following purposes:
- Confirmation and delivery of products purchased by customers
- Responding to inquiries, contacting customers for confirmation, etc.
- Informing customers about special events, sales campaigns and so forth, and informing customers about new products
- Sending information about products, services, etc.
- Sending surveys to customers to learn what types of products they are interested in purchasing, etc.
- Confirming purchase histories to provide comprehensive services
- Analysis for the purpose of improving products, services, etc.
- Proposing services tailored to individual customer needs
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
As a rule, the Company will not disclose any customer’s personal information to any third party except in the following cases:
- Disclosure is carried out only after specifying the information to be disclosed and obtaining consent from the customer
- When necessary to obtain payment for a purchase made
- When requesting product delivery by a delivery company
- If an official request for disclosure is received from a court, the police, or any other relevant public authority
Management and Protection of Personal Information
The Company makes every effort possible to appropriately manage personal information collected from customers and prevent loss, destruction, tampering, unauthorized access, leakage, etc.
Disclosure, Revision and Disposal of Personal Information
The Company makes every effort possible to ensure that the personal information it manages is accurate and up-to-date. Concerning disclosure or disposal of personal information, customers are requested to personally contact the Company using the contact information provided below. In order to prevent leakage of personal information to any third party, the Company will only respond to such a request only after confirming that the request came from the customer themself.
Revisions to the Personal Information Protection Policy
Nakagawa Chemical Equipment Co., Ltd.
Mejiro-dai 2-13-1, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 112-0015